ScanWise X 2.1fc2 for Agfa SnapScan 1212u (USB) in Mac OS X 10.5
Mac OS X 10.5
Driver Date & Version
1/14/2003 (ver. 2.1fc2)
There are two versions of Mac OS ScanWise driver available for Agfa SnapScan 1212U USB. One is for Mac OS classic and another one is for Mac OS X.
See below for more info:
Minimum System Requirements to Run ScanWise Driver and Software in Mac OS X
- A USB port
- A Power PC processor
- A 14 inch color monitor with thousands of colors for an accurate display of color images
- 32 MB of RAM
- A CD-ROM drive
- System 8 or higher
- Make sure to remove previous (beta) versions of ScanWise X and ScanWise Plugin, else the Photoshop plug-in will not work properly.
- It is possible to add other applications to the destination list by dragging their icons on to the destination list window.
- You can have only 1 ScanWise X version on your computer. You need to download the ScanWise All Scanners version if you have different SnapScan models connected.
- ScanWise does not work if you start up from a USF formatted disk.
- Agfa ePhoto CL18 Vista Driver
- Download Agfa ScanWise 1212 OS X 10.5 Driver