ScanWise X 2.1fc2 for Agfa SnapScan 1212u (USB) in Mac OS X 10.5
Mac OS X 10.5
Driver Date & Version
1/14/2003 (ver. 2.1fc2)
See below for more info:
Minimum System Requirements to Run ScanWise Driver and Software in Mac OS X
- A USB port
- A Power PC processor
- A 14 inch color monitor with thousands of colors for an accurate display of color images
- 32 MB of RAM
- A CD-ROM drive
- System 8 or higher
- Make sure to remove previous (beta) versions of ScanWise X and ScanWise Plugin, else the Photoshop plug-in will not work properly.
- It is possible to add other applications to the destination list by dragging their icons on to the destination list window.
- You can have only 1 ScanWise X version on your computer. You need to download the ScanWise All Scanners version if you have different SnapScan models connected.
- ScanWise does not work if you start up from a USF formatted disk.
- Agfa ePhoto CL18 Vista Driver
- Download Agfa ScanWise 1212 OS X 10.5 Driver