Acer Aspire One Netbook
Driver Date & Version
- The model number is located on the bottom of your netbook, on a white label above the serial number.
- If you computer was manufactured after October of 2008, the model number will be located in the BIOS. To access the BIOS, press the F2 key when turning the computer on. Once in the BIOS, it will be under the [Information] tab and to the right of [Product Name].
- If you have you netbook’s serial number, then you may also check your model by visiting Acer. website.
Once you model number is being identified, then to get the Acer Aspire One netbook manual, please follow the below guideline:
- Go here.. This link will direct you to Acer USA website for the manual download.
- When you reach the Acer website, ensure that you are now at the Download page. The download page can be access through clicking on the Download option provided at the right side of the screen.
- From the [Select Product Family] ensure that you choose Netbook. Then from the [Select Product Line] option, ensure that you choose Aspire One.
- Then when you being prompted the [Select Product Model] ensure that you choose the appropriate Aspire One Netbook model.
For example, if you model is A0521, click on it, and you will be prompted to Confirm Selection. As you are looking for the manual for your Aspire One, please click on the [Document] option. This option is located in the middle of other types of Support downloadable, namely Application, BIOS, Document, Driver, and Patch.
- Normally, Acer provide the manual under the Generic UG or Generic User Guide. To download the manual, you just have to click on the Orange icon located at the right side. During the download, you will be prompted to save the file to your local machine.
Download Acer Aspire One Netbook Manual here.
- Download Polaroid A300 Manual
- Download Acer Aspire One Netbook Manual