Acer Aspire 3100, 5100 and 5110
Acer TravelMate 5210 and 5510
Acer Extensa 5010 and 5410
Driver Date & Version
04/26/2007 (ver. 42607)
This is a newer version of service guide for Aspire 5110/5100/3100, TravelMate 5510/5210 and Extensa 5410/5010 notebooks. This new version has added in model information for TravelMate 5510/5210 and Extensa 5410/5010 notebooks.
Chapters in Acer 3100 Service Guide
- Chapter 1: System Specifications
- Chapter 2: System Utilities
- Chapter 3: Machine Disassembly and Replacement
In this chapter you will learn the acer 3100 disessembly flowchart and subsequently progress to the following procedures/parts:
- Removing the Battery Pack
- Removing the HDD Module
- Removing the RAM Module/Mini PCI Card/Thermal Module/CPU
- Removing the ODD Module
- Removing the LCD Module from the Main Unit
- Removing the Keyboard
- Disassembling the Main Unit
- Disassembling the LCD Module
- Jumpers and Connectors Location
- FRU (Field Replacement Unit) List.
So according to the chapters, you should be able to learn all the disassembly instructions on Chapter 3. One word of caution: leave the repairing to Acer authorized service personnels if you have no idea what you are doing. Disassembly your Acer 3100 not only will void the notebook warranty, in some serious cases will render the notebook useless or even cause harm to yourself and other people using it. Enough said.
- Download Dell Laser MFP 1815dn Driver for Vista
- Download Acer 3100 Disassembly Instructions / Service Guide