Accton EN1207D / EN2242A Fast Ethernet Adapters
DOS, Win95, Win98, WinMe, WinNT,Win2000, WinXP, OS/2, Linux
Driver Date & Version
18/10/2001 (ver. 1.10)
Basically the driver zip file, after extracted, will expended to folders with respective OSes, e.g. /win2000, /win95, /winxp and /sco. To install the driver of your choice, just browse to the folder with os of your choice.
Here is a detailed instruction on setting up Accton EN1207D ethernet adapter:
- Go to the PCI configuration item in BIOS setup.
- Follow these steps to configure the PCI slot:
- You should know which slot your adapter is plugged in to. Look for the physical location of the slot in your PCI motherboard.
- Set the this device field to Enable.
- Set the this item field to Master.
- The EN1207D/EN2242A series PCI adapter MUST be installed in an expansion slot that supports Bus Master. Refer to your system documentation to determine which slots support Bus Mastering.
- Some BIOS Setups allow you to select which interrupt line you can use. In this case, select INT A for the this item field.
- Select an IRQ of your choice; make sure it does not conflict with existing IRQs in use.
- Select the Trigger method by which the IRQ is assigned or routed to the PCI slot. Choose the level-trigger option. Multiple EN1207D/EN2242A series PCI adapters can share the same PCI interrupt, but all must use INTA with level-trigger mode.
- Run the diagnostic program found in the driver diskette under DOS.
- If any problem arises during the installation, contact your dealer or Accton Technology Corporation for support.
Download Accton EN1207D Fast Ethernet Adapter Driver here.
- Download Intel GMA 950 driver for Windows Vista
- Download Accton EN1207D Fast Ethernet Adapter Driver