Toshiba Satellite A45-S120 notebook
Driver Date & Version
This latest Toshiba Satellite A45-S120 Bios is applicable for the following models:
- Version 1.50 (02-23-2004)
Made a change to add suppport for non-HTT (Hyper Threading Technology) CPUs.
- Version 1.30 (01-05-2004)
Made a change to ensure a CardBus card will be properly recognized when the card is inserted or re-inserted after resuming from hibernation under Windows XP / Windows 2000.
- Version 1.20 (01-02-2004)
Initial production BIOS for Satellite A40/A45 models.
Installation/usage instructions in ASCII text format
Self-displaying version of installation/usage instructions
Self-extracting diskette image of BIOS install diskette
Flash BIOS 1.50 image for Satellite A45-S120 (provided here for installation methods 3 and 5)
Flash BIOS update utility version version 4.33 (provided here for installation methods 3 and 5)
Windows-installed BIOS package
BIOS Installation Launcher application. The Launcher displays a Windows dialog from which you can choose a BIOS installation option appropriate for your system and Windows version. There are various other files in support of the BIOS Installation Launcher which are not listed here.
ISO Image of bootable BIOS Installation CD-ROM See instructions below regarding the use of this image
Instructions on Installing A45-S120 BIOS UpgradeThere are five options for installing this BIOS release:
- From the bootable BIOS installation diskette. This is the recommended procedure whenever a diskette drive (internal, USB, or PCMCIA) is available on the target system.
This is recommended over the second option (running in Windows) because you never know when Windows will hang with blue screen of death, or your firewall or antivirus software decided to stop your BIOS firmware flashing halfway.
- From within Windows NT-based operating systems (XP, 2000, NT 4.0) using the Windows-based BIOS installer.
- At startup by holding down the key immediately to the left of the spacebar.
- From the bootable BIOS installation CD-ROM
- Run CHGBIOSA.EXE at the command prompt.
Download A45 S120 Bios Upgrade here.
- Download Avaya 4630 Phone Firmware Reset
- Download A45 S120 Bios Upgrade