Intel 82567 Ethernet Controllers
ODI, NDIS 2, MS-DOS
Driver Date & Version
7/13/10 (ver. 15.5)
This driver file is listed under Intel 8256X Ethernet adapter DOS driver section. It is said to provide files for installing ODI and NDIS 2 Intel Ethernet Adapter drivers for MS-DOS. NDIS 2.0 driver is purely supported under MS-DOS, Windows for Workgroups 3.1 and OS/2. For other versions of Windows NDIS supports, see table below:
Windows for Workgroups 3.1
|NDIS 3.0||Windows for Workgroups 3.11|
|NDIS 3.1||Windows 95|
|NDIS 4.0||Windows 95 OSR2
Windows CE 3.0
|NDIS 5.0||Windows 98
|NDIS 5.1||Windows XP
Windows CE 4.x
|NDIS 5.2||Windows Server 2003 SP2|
|NDIS 6.0||Windows Vista|
|NDIS 6.1||Windows Vista SP1
|NDIS 6.20||Windows 7
Server 2008 R2
NDIS or Network Driver Interface Specification is an application programming interface (API) for network interface cards (NICs). It was jointly developed by 3Com and Microsoft thus mainly used in Microsoft DOS and Windows environment.
Important Points Installing 82567 NDIS Driver
- The NDIS2 (DOS) driver is provided solely for the purpose of loading other operating systems -- for example, during RIS or unattended installations. It is not intended as a high-performance driver.
- You can find adapter drivers, PROTOCOL.INI files, and NET.CFG files in the PRO100/DOS or PRO1000/DOS directory on the download folder.
- When the driver finds that only one adapter is installed in the system, it will use that adapter regardless of whether or not parameters in PROTOCOL.INI are present or correct. If the parameters do not match the actual configuration, the driver will display warning messages indicating that the parameter was not used.
Download 82567 NDIS Driver here.
- Download Intel 82567LM DOS Drivers
- Download 82567 NDIS Driver