Intel 82566 Gigabit Ethernet PHY
Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003
Driver Date & Version
2/4/2008 (ver. 12.4)
Driver Installation Instructions
- Download the self-extracting archive driver file PRO2KXP.exe and run it.
- It will extract the driver files to a temporary directory, run the installation wizard, and remove the temporary files when the installation is complete. Follow on screen instructions.
- All language files are embedded in this archive. You do not need to download an extra language pack.
- Under some instances, Intel PROSet for Windows Device Manager may be missing tabs after upgrading from an older version of PROSet. So it is recommended that you uninstall the older version of PROSet before performing an upgrade.
Things to Check If You Having Problem Installing and Configure the 82566 Gigabit Ethernet XP Driver
- In your computer BIOS settings, make sure [Plug and Play OS] is set to YES.
- Make sure the driver is loaded and the necessary protocols are installed and configured for your Intel network adapter.
- Check the Microsoft Windows Event Viewer for error messages.
Open Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Event Viewer.
- Test the adapter with the Intel PROSet for Microsoft Windows Device Manager advanced configuration utility or with the DOS diagnostic provided in the Tools Directory contained in this archive.
- Check with your LAN administrator because you may need to install supplemental networking software to be able to use 82566 Gigabit Ethernet XP driver.
- Download View Sonic G 810 Driver
- Download 82566 Gigabit Ethernet XP Driver