Nokia 5130 XpressMusic
Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP
Driver Date & Version
According to Nokia, connection between the phone Nokia 5130 XpressMusic and PC can be made using one of the following connection types:
- USB cable - Nokia Charging Connectivity Cable CA-101
Below is the installation guideline for 5130 XpressMusic driver:
- Do not connect your Nokia phone to your PC at this moment.
- Double click on the Nokia_PC_Suite_eng_us_web.exe.
- Ensure that your C drive has at least 290 MB of free space.
- Installation starts with the Welcome page. Click the right arrow button to continue.
- Then you will reach the License agreement page. Click on [I accept the terms of the license agreement.] follow by the right arrow to continue.
- Then you will reach the program destination page. By default the driver will be installed into C drive. You may change it if you desire. Click right arrow to continue.
- Then you will reach the Installation page. Click right arrow to continue. Installation is now starts, and may takes several minutes to complete.
- Installation complete when you reach the Installation completed page. Click the tick icon to end.
- Connect your Nokia phone to your PC now. At this moment, you will be prompted by the Nokia PC Suite connection page. Follow the screen to screen instruction to complete the setup.
After you have install the driver for your 5130 , then you may connect your phone to your PC. The following express the list of features supported by this PC Suite version 7.1:
- Backup personal data from the phone to PC.
- Synchronize data between the phone and PC using Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Windows Calendar and Contact, Lotus Notes and Lotus Notes Organizer.
- Installation of applications into the phone.
- Transfer music
- Store images
- Connect to the Internet
- Transfer video
Download 5130 Driver here.
- Download W880i Driver
- Download 5130 Driver