3Com 3C900, 3C900B, 3C905 and 3C905B family of Network Cards
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0 and Windows NT 3.51
Driver Date & Version
4/19/99 (ver. 4.01b)
This driver is designed to provide the minimum installation required to accomplish network connectivity, no unnecessary utilities are included.
The driver is specified for use on PC running Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, or Windows NT 3.51.
It installs the EL90X.DOS (NDIS 2 driver), NDIS3, NDIS4, or NDIS5 drivers only. It only installs the 3Com DOS NIC Diagnostic program. It does not install any other 3Com value- added software (such as DynamicAccess software), hence the minimum installation stated above.
EtherDisk diskette 4.01b installs with the following default network parameters:
- Flow Control -- Yes (enabled)
- NDIS Driver Version -- Auto Select
- Network Media Connection -- Auto Select
3com905 B Win95 Driver Installation
- Download 90xks4.exe to a temporary folder e.g. c:/temp/
- Run 90xks4.exe, you will see LHA SFX 2.13L by Yoshi 1991 on the terms and condition on using the driver. Please press [Y] to continue.
- After files extracted, you can read README.txt for more information.
- Run PREINSTL.EXE to remove any previous installed 905B drivers.
- Shut down PC and install the network card. Start PC and Windows will show that a PCI Ethernet Controller has been detected.
- When look for driver, browse to c:/temp/for path to driver files.
- Restart your PC after you see [Do you want to restart your computer now?] message.
Download 3com905 B Card Win 95 Driver here.
- Download Packard Bell Colour Jet 9000 Driver
- Download 3com905 B Card Win 95 Driver