3Com 3C900, 3C900B, 3C905 and 3C905B family of Network Cards
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0 and Windows NT 3.51
Driver Date & Version
4/19/99 (ver. 4.01b)
The driver is specified for use on PC running Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, or Windows NT 3.51.
It installs the EL90X.DOS (NDIS 2 driver), NDIS3, NDIS4, or NDIS5 drivers only. It only installs the 3Com DOS NIC Diagnostic program. It does not install any other 3Com value- added software (such as DynamicAccess software), hence the minimum installation stated above.
EtherDisk diskette 4.01b installs with the following default network parameters:
- Flow Control -- Yes (enabled)
- NDIS Driver Version -- Auto Select
- Network Media Connection -- Auto Select
3com905 B Win95 Driver Installation
- Download 90xks4.exe to a temporary folder e.g. c:/temp/
- Run 90xks4.exe, you will see LHA SFX 2.13L by Yoshi 1991 on the terms and condition on using the driver. Please press [Y] to continue.
- After files extracted, you can read README.txt for more information.
- Run PREINSTL.EXE to remove any previous installed 905B drivers.
- Shut down PC and install the network card. Start PC and Windows will show that a PCI Ethernet Controller has been detected.
- When look for driver, browse to c:/temp/for path to driver files.
- Restart your PC after you see [Do you want to restart your computer now?] message.
- Download Packard Bell Colour Jet 9000 Driver
- Download 3com905 B Card Win 95 Driver