3Com 3CCFE575CT-D 10/100 LAN CARDBUS PC CARD
Windows 95, Windows 95 OSR2, Windows 98, Windows 98 SE, Windows NT 4.0 (With and Without SystemSoft CardWiz), Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP and DOS.
Driver Date & Version
3/6/2002 (ver. 2.91)
The supported interfaces included:
- PCMCIA (CardBus are PCMCIA 5.0 or later)
- Jazz-Internal Bus
Other models supported
- FE575C-3Com 10/100 LAN CardBus-Fast Ethernet
- FE575B/3C575-3Com Megahertz 10/100 LAN CardBus PC Card
Installing 3CCFE575CT-D Driver
- Make sure that the CardBus PC Card is inserted and connected to the network, as described in the User Guide.
- Turn the notebook computer on. The New Hardware Found dialog box will appear briefly, and then you will be informed that Windows has found new hardware and is locating the software for it.
- When Windows cannot find the file, the New Hardware Found dialog box will reappear, informing you that [The file [el575ND5.sys] was not found.\"
- Insert the Etherdisk floppy disk into the floppy drive of the notebook computer (usually identified as drive A:).
- In the New Hardware Found dialog box, enter [A:/] in the Copy files from: box.
- Click on the OK button.
- The New Hardware Found dialog box will inform you that Windows is installing your new software.
- When the driver has finished loading, the System Settings Change dialog box will appear, asking if you want to restart your computer.
- Remove the Etherdisk floppy disk from the floppy drive of your notebook computer, and choose Yes from the System Settings Change dialog box. Your system will restart and save the changes you made.
- Download 661FM2 Sata Driver
- Download 3CCFE575CT-D Driver