Toshiba SATELLITE C55-B Series Notebook
Windows 7, Vista, Windows 8
Driver Date & Version
2014-05-28 (ver. 184.108.40.20600)
A quick search on Toshiba Satellite C55-B notebook bluetooth drivers, I found that there are at least four different brands of bluetooth chipset used, namely Intel, Atheros, Realtek and Broadcom.
Unless you can identify the actual brand used in your C55-B notebook, either by opening the notebook case and look for the chip itself, which I think is difficult, or you can check in Device Manager for any hint or clue of mentioning of brands, or check the specification page (which I did and unfortunately did not contain any useful information on Bluetooth brand).
The easier way that I would do is to download driver setup file for each brand and test on by one until one that work. A word of caution though, you may want to back up any important files in your C55-B notebook as installing wrong driver may make your system unstable/crash.
For each brand I will try to look into the driver and find the chipset used:
- Broadcom: BCM43XX, DriverVer=11/07/2013, 220.127.116.11
- Intel: bluetooth seems to be integrated with Wifi adapter, driver listed as "Intel Wireless WiFi Link Adapters" and there are too many to be listed here.
- Atheros/Qualcomm: DriverVer = 05/17/2015,10.0.0.318, Qualcomm Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN device driver with 802.11 Bluetooth High Speed
- Realtek: RTL8723be, 8188E, 8812A.... too many to be listed.
Download Satellite C55-B Bluetooth Drivers here.
- Download RTL8192ce XP Driver
- Download Satellite C55-B Bluetooth Drivers