Nokia Lumia 630 RM979/ 520 (maybe other models as long is using USB connection
Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
Driver Date & Version
05/11/2012 (ver. 1.0)
This driver will install "Windows Phone" and its "WinUsb Device USB Driver" on Windows 7 PC. It is reported working by some forumers in Microsoft Community forum.
Lumia 630 Windows 7 Driver
Below are the steps you need to install the driver:
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
- Download the driver file lumia_usb_driver.zip and unzip to a temporary folder.
- Open Device manager.
- Click 'Update driver', 'Browse for sw', search for the directory you extracted the files and click Next.
- Windows will read the inf file and will replace the "RM-979|Nokia Lumia 630" to "Windows Phone WinUSB"
- If there are other device with caption similar to "RM-XXX|Nokia Lumia XXX), do the same and Windows will try to lead the correct driver.
Download Nokia Lumia 630 RM-979 Windows 7 Driver here.
- Download Ericsson F5521gw Driver
- Download Nokia Lumia 630 RM-979 Windows 7 Driver