Micromax Nitro A 310 Canvas Android Smart Phone
Windows 10, Windows 8, 7, XP
Driver Date & Version
08/28/2014 (ver. 11.0.0000.00000)
There are two types of USB driver for Micromax A310 phone:
- USB driver for flashing A301 firmware/ROM
- USB driver for connecting to PC
I have included both drivers into the same file. under two different folders, [connect pc] and [firmware flashing].
Most people just need to install the normal USB driver to connect to pc, so here is the detailed explanation and step by step guide to install the driver:
- Download the driver zip file to your pc, extract to a temporary folder e.g. c:\temp\connect pc
- Select android_winusb.inf and right click, install.
- If by any reason the driver is not self install, follow the step below. If the Micromax A310 is able to connect to PC, stop here.
- Open device manager, then click on Add Legacy Hardware.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list.
- Select c:\temp\connect pc\android_winusb.inf, click add.
- Device manager will now able to locate the driver to install, and able to connect the A301 to your PC.
Further checking on the USB driver, seems that it is a Android ADB Interface driver developed by Google, so it also support devices such as Google Nexus One (S, 7 and Q), Google Glass and of course Micromax A310, which falls into the last supported option "Project Tango (generic)"
- Download HP Scanjet 3500c Scanner Windows 10 Driver
- Download Micromax Nitro A 310 USB Driver