Lenovo V100 Notebook
Driver Date & Version
What is XP base system device driver for Lenovo V100 notebook? The answer is very simple. It is Ricoh 5-in-1 Card Reader driver for Windows XP operating system. The driver package file 62fl02ww.exe is a auto extraction installation file which includes the 5-in-1 Card Reader Driver for Windows XP SP2. The Card Reader Driver enables or updates the functions of the following Lenovo systems integrated with the 5-in-1 Card Reader. To install the driver, you just have to right click on t he 62fl02ww.exe and choose "Extract to 62fl02ww\". After the extraction is complete, navigate into the 62fl02ww folder, and double click on the setup.exe. Follow the instruction below to complete the setup:
- At the [Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for RICOH R5C832/843 Flash Media Driver] window, Click [Next] to continue.
- In the [Ready to Install the Program] screen, choose [Install].
- When the [InstallShield Wizard Completed] window appears, choose [Finish].
- If you are asked to restart the system, click Yes to restart the system. Alternatively, you may also choose to Restart the system later.
Download XP Base System Device Driver For Lenovo V100 here.
- Base System Device Driver For Dell Vostro 1500
- Download XP Base System Device Driver For Lenovo V100